Spare Pins, C-clips & Blade Spacer
Regular price $10.00 CAD
Unit price per
- One stainless short pin for connecting the blade to the pivot arm.
- One stainless long pin for connecting the blade to the frame.
- Two stainless c-clips for locking the pins in place.
- 1 LLDPE spacer to improve opening/closing action & dampen noise.
All Purpose / Green Wood
Aggressive Sidney Rancher II
wood. Locally made by craftsmen the Sidney Rancher II features hardened points and push/ pull cutting
The Hunter's Blade is ideal for cutting through bone or meats. The serrated high quality stainless steel blade stands up to the elements and is easy to clean. This blade is the perfect choice for field dressing of game.
- Opens in seconds with one smooth motion - because it's one connected assembly - so there's no fumbling with loose parts
- Blade tensioning is automatic, reproducible and set to provide optimal sawing performance every time
- No need to touch the saw blade during opening and closing. Saw teeth are completely concealed protecting you and your gear.
- High clearance geometry
- Simple and fast blade replacement - no special tools required
- Grip handle angle is designed to optimize stroke power vs saw balance
- Grip handle is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort
- Grip handle material made of durable and weather resistant nylon
- Framing made of high strength extruded and anodized aluminum (no twisting) with all stainless steel hardware
- Light weight
Please allow 1 business day for handling prior to shipping. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
All Canadian orders over $60 receive free standard shipping (1-3 days)
*PO boxes exempt from free shipping.
Delivery time depends on the speed of delivery you select when you place an order. Standard shipping takes 2-5 days to arrive.
You will receive a tracking number via email the morning after you place your order. However it may take a few hours longer for the package to be checked into the carriers tracking system.
Check your e-mail. You will receive e-mails keeping you up-to-date about the status of your order.
Contact us. If you still have questions about your order, please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call our Customer Service Department at 1 833 224 2922.
PIVOT PLACEMENT FOR TENSIONING
CHANGING OF BLADES
1. Use any sturdy flat edge to remove c-clip
Use & Safety
Spare pins and blade spacers
Everything was excellent easy to switch over.
Best saw out there
I now have all three sizes of this saw. I own many other saw’s including the new silky outback. While the Silky outback seems to cut a bit better when it is new, the blade doesn’t last even a fraction of the time the Agawa saw blade does. The Silky blades are very expensive to replace. When I reach for a saw it’s almost always one of my three Agawa Canyon saws. Also gotta love that they are made here in Canada.
very nice to have
it is nice to have, but i would have been way happier if it actually came with the saw in the first place. paying 20$ for a tiny bag of not-so-complicated spare parts is atrocious.
Love this new saw for backcountry canoe trips!
I researched & ordered the Agawa Boreal 21 Custom Kit to replace a compact bush saw made by a company that no longer makes the saw or replacement blades. The Agawa works with traditional bucksaw blades I can get from the local hardware store (awesome)! It's compact, easy to set up and knock down (takes seconds). Rips through dead hardwood easily. Very solid feel and nice grip. I purchased a cordura sheath that has a separate pocket for a spare blade (nice!) and spare parts. Slides nicely into my waterproof backpack with no sharp edges - no worries about punctures. Highly recommended - and a Canadian company to boot. Two thumbs way up :)