21" Aggressive, Sidney Rancher II Blade
Regular price $17.00 CAD
Unit price per
*FOR THE BOREAL21*
The Sidney Rancher II is custom designed and favoured by those seeking an extremely aggressive and long lasting blade. Long sharp edges in a unique pattern of large teeth provide aggressive cutting. This heavy gauge blade will plow through
wood. Locally made by craftsmen the Sidney Rancher II features hardened points and push/ pull cutting action.
Made in Canada
All Purpose / Green Wood
Aggressive Sidney Rancher II
wood. Locally made by craftsmen the Sidney Rancher II features hardened points and push/ pull cutting
The Hunter's Blade is ideal for cutting through bone or meats. The serrated high quality stainless steel blade stands up to the elements and is easy to clean. This blade is the perfect choice for field dressing of game.
- Opens in seconds with one smooth motion - because it's one connected assembly - so there's no fumbling with loose parts
- Blade tensioning is automatic, reproducible and set to provide optimal sawing performance every time
- No need to touch the saw blade during opening and closing. Saw teeth are completely concealed protecting you and your gear.
- High clearance geometry
- Simple and fast blade replacement - no special tools required
- Grip handle angle is designed to optimize stroke power vs saw balance
- Grip handle is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort
- Grip handle material made of durable and weather resistant nylon
- Framing made of high strength extruded and anodized aluminum (no twisting) with all stainless steel hardware
- Light weight
Please allow 1 business day for handling prior to shipping. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
All Canadian orders over $60 receive free standard shipping (1-3 days)
*PO boxes exempt from free shipping.
Delivery time depends on the speed of delivery you select when you place an order. Standard shipping takes 2-5 days to arrive.
You will receive a tracking number via email the morning after you place your order. However it may take a few hours longer for the package to be checked into the carriers tracking system.
Check your e-mail. You will receive e-mails keeping you up-to-date about the status of your order.
Contact us. If you still have questions about your order, please contact us via e-mail (email@example.com) or call our Customer Service Department at 1 833 224 2922.
PIVOT PLACEMENT FOR TENSIONING
CHANGING OF BLADES
1. Use any sturdy flat edge to remove c-clip
Use & Safety
HIghly recomend this blade type!
I've used a BOREAL21 for 2 seasons with this blade type. Exceptional results. Decided to purchase a backup blade in case there is ever an issue in the field. However, I do not expect that to happen anytime soon.
Much better than the stock blade. Doesn't bend nearly as easily, and cuts through wood far faster.
Best saw ever
Second time I have changed the blade (wore this one out cutting fresh 8" birch downfall) , it is the best saw you will ever own.
Great saw. Perfect backcountry companion for processing firewood. Fast shipping as well. Highly recommend
Fantastic! I love the saw.