Custom BOREAL21 Kit
Regular price $125.00 CAD
Unit price per
Create your own BOREAL21 saw kit and save 15% compared to purchasing all the items separately!
Please select your handle color, sheath, and extra blade type.
VERSATILE: Take the BOREAL21 folding bow saw wherever you go - camping, backpacking, canoeing, off-trail, hunting, trail clearing or around the home.
EASY: Opens in seconds - just unfold, snap into position & start sawing. Automatic blade tensioning with no loose parts - No need to touch the blade while opening & closing
LIGHT & PACKABLE: Length (21”/53cm) & Weight (18oz/530g)
EFFECTIVE & ERGONOMIC: High clearance frame for large diameter cuts, optimized geometry for the most efficient saw stoke
DURABLE: anodized 6063 aluminum frame, fiberglass reinforced nylon handle, all stainless steel hardware, hardened and coated saw blades
- * SPARE C-CLIPS INCLUDED *
- BOREAL21 Folding Bow Saw: Black anodized aluminum frame with green or yellow grip.
- 21" Rugged Olive Cordura sheath with dual pockets for saw & extra blades. Extra flap compartment for spare parts
- 21" Premium Crazy Horse leather sheath with dual pockets for saw & extra blades. Includes leather shoulder strap.
- Extra 21" blade of your choice - see blade descriptions in drop-down menu below.
Our warranty does not extend to saw blades.
All Purpose / Green Wood
Aggressive Sidney Rancher II
wood. Locally made by craftsmen the Sidney Rancher II features hardened points and push/ pull cutting
The Hunter's Blade is ideal for cutting through bone or meats. The serrated high quality stainless steel blade stands up to the elements and is easy to clean. This blade is the perfect choice for field dressing of game.
- Opens in seconds with one smooth motion - because it's one connected assembly - so there's no fumbling with loose parts
- Blade tensioning is automatic, reproducible and set to provide optimal sawing performance every time
- No need to touch the saw blade during opening and closing. Saw teeth are completely concealed protecting you and your gear.
- High clearance geometry
- Simple and fast blade replacement - no special tools required
- Grip handle angle is designed to optimize stroke power vs saw balance
- Grip handle is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort
- Grip handle material made of durable and weather resistant nylon
- Framing made of high strength extruded and anodized aluminum (no twisting) with all stainless steel hardware
- Light weight
Please allow 1 business day for handling prior to shipping. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
All Canadian orders over $60 receive free standard shipping (1-3 days)
*PO boxes exempt from free shipping.
Delivery time depends on the speed of delivery you select when you place an order. Standard shipping takes 2-5 days to arrive.
You will receive a tracking number via email the morning after you place your order. However it may take a few hours longer for the package to be checked into the carriers tracking system.
Check your e-mail. You will receive e-mails keeping you up-to-date about the status of your order.
Contact us. If you still have questions about your order, please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call our Customer Service Department at 1 833 224 2922.
PIVOT PLACEMENT FOR TENSIONING
CHANGING OF BLADES
1. Use any sturdy flat edge to remove c-clip
Use & Safety
Cuts through thick branches like butter.
Custom Boreal 21 kit, yellow handle
Fantastic kit! I put this saw in my backpack with my Spear and Jackson extended ratchet pruners' and go clear lanes for deer hunting. No heavy, smelly chainsaws or extension pole saws to drag around the bush. The saw cuts like a hot knife through butter and didn't break a sweat. Worth every penny, I'm glad I purchased the saw with the yellow handle, otherwise I would lose the saw. Bought extra blades and accessories, haven't has to use them yet.
Did everything as expected - but better! Used this for winter camping, can't wait to test it in the summer.
Bought the kit with the aggressive blade. Haven't been camping yet but used it to buck up some stuff in my back yard and man does it ever cut fast. Awesome saw.
Bought for family as a gift
I purchased the saw as a gift for my sister and bill that do a lot of canoe camping. I have been intending on getting one for myself but got one for them instead from their reports it’s a well made compact and cool little saw that is perfect for limited space activities like camping or canoeing. Still need to buy one for my wife and I.