24" All-Purpose Blade
Regular price $14.00 CAD
Unit price per
*FOR THE BOREAL24*
This medium toothed blade has a double pointed raker between sets of cutting teeth, which clears the cutting notch of wood chips and fiber. This popular style cuts green wood but is right at home cutting dry hard and soft woods. Rust protective coating and hardened points make this versatile blade perfect for most uses. Push/pull cutting action.
Made in Sweden
All Purpose / Green Wood
Aggressive Sidney Rancher II
wood. Locally made by craftsmen the Sidney Rancher II features hardened points and push/ pull cutting
The Hunter's Blade is ideal for cutting through bone or meats. The serrated high quality stainless steel blade stands up to the elements and is easy to clean. This blade is the perfect choice for field dressing of game.
- Opens in seconds with one smooth motion - because it's one connected assembly - so there's no fumbling with loose parts
- Blade tensioning is automatic, reproducible and set to provide optimal sawing performance every time
- No need to touch the saw blade during opening and closing. Saw teeth are completely concealed protecting you and your gear.
- High clearance geometry
- Simple and fast blade replacement - no special tools required
- Grip handle angle is designed to optimize stroke power vs saw balance
- Grip handle is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort
- Grip handle material made of durable and weather resistant nylon
- Framing made of high strength extruded and anodized aluminum (no twisting) with all stainless steel hardware
- Light weight
Please allow 1 business day for handling prior to shipping. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
All Canadian orders over $60 receive free standard shipping (1-3 days)
*PO boxes exempt from free shipping.
Delivery time depends on the speed of delivery you select when you place an order. Standard shipping takes 2-5 days to arrive.
You will receive a tracking number via email the morning after you place your order. However it may take a few hours longer for the package to be checked into the carriers tracking system.
Check your e-mail. You will receive e-mails keeping you up-to-date about the status of your order.
Contact us. If you still have questions about your order, please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call our Customer Service Department at 1 833 224 2922.
PIVOT PLACEMENT FOR TENSIONING
CHANGING OF BLADES
1. Use any sturdy flat edge to remove c-clip
Use & Safety
24" AGAWA Saw & Blade
Haven't used it yet but know I'll love it from the You tubers I've seen using it! Sometime this year I'll have an opportunity to do a back country camp out and will definitely be taking it with me! Thx again! Brad
The weather is not very friendly to working outside tight now. I bought the saw to clear trails for the Bruce Trail in the Collingwood area. I have used it once on some small brush (2 in.) It worked way better than my Fisker hand saw. I anticipate this saw will be one of my most used tools for wood under 6 in. Thanks
Great product and amazing customer service
I was extremely happy the the Customer service and the products I received
Bought because a friend and Pathfinder school recommended
I have not yet used it. It has been added to my survival gear on the basis of a friends recommendation and seeing it reviewed by the Pathfinder School on YouTube. Also nice that it comes from a Canadian company.
Excellent Blade that lasts a long, long time!
Great size for cutting all kinds of firewood in the bush and does not dull easily, I've cut through loads of rock solid ironwood with this blade in a different size and it still cuts like butter!